Dig This! Boulder Dash® 30th Anniversary™ finds our heroes, Rockford™, Crystal™ and others, facing a slew of new, exciting challenges in this legendary action puzzler!
The world-famous classic interactive game from the early home computer and video game age
The original Boulder Dash® is a pioneering interactive game dating back to the early times of the home computer and video game era being first launched in 1984. Boulder Dash® and its many sequels have delighted and challenged casual and hard-core players of all ages and sexes for over three decades.
“Boulder Dash® – 30th Anniversary™” featured as a „Best New Game“ and „Best New Update“ in more than 75 countries worldwide and still getting great reviews!
Gem Collectors, Dig This! Boulder Dash® – 30th Anniversary™ finds our heroes, Rockford™, Crystal™ and others, facing a slew of new, exciting challenges in this legendary action puzzler. Dig through spectacular caves with 3D elements; avoid falling boulders; collect valuable gems and avoid nefarious enemies along the way. Discover treasure chests with rare collectibles and potent power-ups. With 280+ exciting levels, 12+ new, gorgeous worlds, and 10 playable characters, Boulder Dash® – 30th Anniversary™ is the best game in its 30 year history.
The original Boulder Dash® was created by Peter Liepa with Chris Gray over 30 years ago and published by First Star Software in 1984. Boulder Dash® – 30th Anniversary™ is the first, and only, game in the multi-million unit selling Boulder Dash series to include both a premium world designed by Peter Liepa and another by Chris Gray.
While providing classic Boulder Dash core gameplay mechanics and features, Boulder Dash® – 30th Anniversary™ introduces exciting new elements such as diagonal movement, which opens up new and intriguing puzzles while creating a very different and organic look for the caves.
- 280 all-new levels with advanced physics!
- 12 Never-before-seen worlds, with new creatures with 3D animations!
- New multicolored gem combos, treasure chests, rare collectibles and spectacular power-ups!
- Limited time special events with unique prizes!
- Premium world by videogame legend Peter Liepa who returns to the game he created 30 years ago with 20 of the most mind-bending levels yet!
- Play as Rockford™ or unlock 9 other playable male and female characters including Crystal™!
- Free Spins for prizes!
- Controller support added including 8BitDo NES30!
- Gamecenter support (Achievements & Leaderboards)!
- First Boulder Dash game ever to include diagonal walls and movement!
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Russian!
Boulder Dash® is a trademark of BBG Entertainment GmbH, registered in the US, the European Union and other countries. Boulder Dash® – 30th Anniversary™, the names and likenesses of Rockford®, Crystal™ and Goldford™ are trademarks or registered trademarks of BBG Entertainment GmbH. Copyright © 1984-2023 BBG Entertainment GmbH. All rights reserved. The original Boulder Dash® was created by Peter Liepa with Chris Gray.
- Stupidly addictive
Loved the original. This brings back such memories. So far haven’t encountered any paywall / IAP rippings, will change my review if I do. For now, completely awesome, stupid fun.
Great time waster.
- Mr Memetic , 09/13/2018
- Quick to Learn
Some games are too complicated, but I was able do this one straight away. Cute graphics, and very reminiscent of the first video games I ever played. Enjoyed it immensely!
- MC Hasher , 04/06/2020
- Oldie Only Gets Better
I loved this game on the Commodore 64 and this version is just great! Other than that it strains my eyes. :P
- BattleMaiden , 02/15/2017